We understand that each person’s care needs are unique. If you are looking for some extra support for daily activities, like mobility in and out of bed or assistance with personal cleanliness, our respectful and experienced team can help. With your safety and comfort as our top priorities, our team will work with you to ensure your needs are fully understood and cared for, so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy. Care at Home Trust can provide extra support by:
- Helping with dressing or putting on shoes
- Providing mobility assistance, including helping you in and out of bed
- Assisting with feeding
- Manage medication and reminders
- Aiding with personal cleanliness, including bathing, dental hygiene, shaving, etc.
- Assisting in incontinence care and toileting
- Managing Alzheimer’s and other dementia care
Elizabeth from Care at Home Trust exemplified the type of caregiver one would like to have looking after a loved one.