We will help provide a scheduled break for family caregivers from duties of caring for their loved ones. A brief period where you can relax, reduce your stress and avoid caregiver burnout. This will allow you to recharge your batteries while knowing your loved one continues to receive care they need at home. They may also benefit from spending time with other people. We can step up and help whether it be for a few hours, days, weeks and months or more.
You can use respite care to:
- Rest, relax and simply take a break
- Take a holiday or vacation somewhere
- Spend time with friends and family
- Take personal time to go shopping, play, and run errands
- Have time for your hobbies and passions.